The organ at the Covenant Presbyterian Church in Long Beach, CA was built by the Aeolian-Skinner Organ Company in 1966 as Opus 1458Opus 1458. It has 3 manuals, 5 divisions, 52 stops, 58 ranks and 3,327 pipes.
The organ was formed by a merger of Calvary and First churches. 28 ranks of the Murray Harris organ from First Church were utilized in the new Aeolian-Skinner. The Antiphonal is exposed in the rear of the church.
This beautiful organ has been sampled by Charles Raasch (CLR Resources). The church acoustics is relatively dry. A surround version will probably be available soon.
The graphical interface has been implemented into an official update. The screen shots show the not yet published surround version of the sample set.