Milan Digital Audio (MDA) today announced the availability of the next major release of Hauptwerk — Hauptwerk VII v7.0.0.
Major changes include:
- The audio engine has been updated to provide improved audio quality.
- The number of audio mixer presets has been increased from 8 to 128.
- Audio mixer presets can now be changed in real-time.
- MIDI functions can now be assigned per-organ and globally.
- Settings screens and large control panels now store and recall their last-used position and size.
- Any large control panel can now be opened/closed via piston toolbar pistons.
- The labels on the piston toolbars can now be customized.
A complete list of all new features and fixed bugs can be found in the Hauptwerk Release Notice.
The installers for macOS and Windows can be downloaded from the Hauptwerk website.