The organ at the Covenant Presbyterian Church in Long Beach, CA, USA, was built by the Aeolian-Skinner Organ Company in 1966 as Opus 1458Opus 1458. It has 3 manuals, 5 divisions, 52 stops, 58 ranks and 3,327 pipes.
The organ was formed by a merger of Calvary and First churches. 28 ranks of the Murray Harris organ from First Church were utilized in the new Aeolian-Skinner. The Antiphonal is exposed in the rear of the church.
This beautiful organ has been sampled by Charles Raasch from CLR Resources. The church acoustics is relatively dry. A surround version is also available.
The graphical interface has been implemented into an official update.
After CLR Resources and Evensong merged, this sample set is now available from Evensong.